What is the Perfect Peel?
The Perfect Peel is the only peel that premieres Glutathione as a founding component and is the only true anti-aging ingredient offered exclusively in the formula.
How it Works
The Perfect Peel works from the inside to repair and nourish the skin by giving it a radiant glow, refining pores, improving skin hyper-pigmentations, diminishing fine lines and wrinkles, controlling acne and preventing acne marks. Most importantly, the Glutathione element defies the aging process. It is the ultimate antioxidant known to prevent damage to important cellular components caused by free radicals and peroxides.
What to Expect
- During the first 6 hours, do not rub, touch, wash or apply any products on the treated area (including moisturizer, sunscreen and makeup).
- Wash with water and pat dry the treated area 30 minutes before bedtime and apply one Post Peel Towelette included in the Take Home Kit.
- Leave the treatment on overnight, do not rinse.
- After morning application of the 2nd towelette, allow skin to dry for 30 minutes and apply SPF 30. Make-up may be applied.
- If irritation and discomfort is experienced, apply a small amount of 1% or 2% hydrocortisone to the area.
- Once peeling process begins of Day 3, apply the Perfect Derma Peel Moisturizer included in the Take Home Kit to the treated area.
- Do not rub, pick or pull.
- Gently wash the treated area morning and night, apply SPF ever 2-3 hours or as needed.
- Limit sun exposure and intense exercise as the skin is more sensitive to heat, sweat and sun.
- On Day 6 you may resume your regular skin care.
- Treatments with Retinoids and/or Bleaching Cream may only be added on the 10th day.
- Continue to protect skin with SPF 30.
- Avoid retinol for 48 hours.
- Do not exfoliate for 24 hours prior.